WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW GOES â€œOLD SCHOOLâ€ WHEN WWE LEGENDS AND WWE SUPERSTARS COLLIDE FOR HISTORIC Event
WHAT: Viewers will go back in time for one night at a special start time. On Monday, November 15, WWE and USA Network will present a special edition of its hit series WWE Monday Night Raw with â€œWWE Raw Goes Old School.â€ The extraordinary live, three-hour special will celebrate the legendary Superstars that made both television and pop culture history.
The show will originate from the GIANT Center in Hershey, PA and feature WWE Legends â€œRowdyâ€ Rodney Piper, Sgt. Slaughter, â€œThe American Dreamâ€ Dusty Rhodes, Jimmy â€œSuperflyâ€ Snuka, The Iron Sheik, â€œThe Million Dollar Manâ€ Ted DiBiase, â€œHacksawâ€ Jim Duggan, and â€œMeanâ€ Gene Okerlund. The three hour blast from the past will have a special start time 8 p.m. ET/ 7c.
WWE Monday Night RAW has been a staple on cable television since its debut on USA Network in 1993 and has been the #1 weekly basic cable entertainment series since it went live in 1999. With its ever changing blend of humor, action and drama, Monday Night RAW continues to appeal to a variety of demographics generation after generation.
WHEN: Monday, November 15, 2010
8:00 PM â€“ 11:00 PM ET/PT
WHERE: USA Network
Monday Night RAW Television Highlights:
* RAW made its cable television premiere on January 11, 1993.
* The first episode was taped at the Manhattan Center and aired on USA Network.
* 33% of RAWâ€™s viewers are female
* Monday Night RAW is a global phenomenon that has aired original episodes from all over the world including Japan, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy and Iraq.
* A pop culture phenomenon, RAW has been a destination for actors, athletes and musicians not only to promote projects but to enjoy ringside excitement as fans. Donald Trump, Jeremy Piven, Shaquille Oâ€™Neal, Toby Keith and Ryan Phillippe have all appeared on RAW.