– After hearing the rumors of Creative wanting to shotgun the Triple H vs Brock Lesnar match instead of holding off until SummerSlam, seeing Triple H in the opening segment worries me. This SHOULD be a SummerSlam match. NOT a No Way Out match.
– Is it weird that I’m more excited to see Paul Heyman instead of Brock?
– God, I forgot how much I missed Paul Heyman on my TV.
– Are they trying to allude to a US title/IC Title unification match with Cody’s comments? The brand split already seems to be over so why not? They just better keep the classic IC title.
– I read this weekend that Cody Rhodes was reluctant to wear knee pads because he didn’t want to look like his father… I’m sorry but if I didn’t know they were related, I never would think they were father and son.
– I still don’t understand why Big Show was lumped into this role with Laurinitis? Maybe it’s just to get him “fired” for some time off?
– That’s the first time I’ve seen a collar and elbow tie up in forever, and it was in a Big Show vs Kane match?!
– That was a LONG and drawn out segment for a predictable outcome.
– Am I the only bored with the Funkasaurus yet?
– “Unstable”? That’s being generous.
– It’s strange that we haven’t seen Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho a hundred times in their careers.
– Well that did nothing for me. Hopefully the Orton vs Sheamus match on Friday will add a little more excitement to this fatal four way.
– There HAS to be some crowd noise pumped into that arena. There’s no way John Laurinitis is that over as a heel.
– It’s like the WWE audiences don’t understand that the “YES!” chants for a heel.
– With all those stipulations added to the match, the “superstar” line is what jumped out at me. Because is Brock Lesnar considered a “superstar” anymore since he quit.
– Overall, a pretty lame go home Raw for a somewhat week PPV. I am looking forward to the main events but honestly, I can’t name any of the undercard.