It's the Savage-Crush Summit, and Scott Steiner tries to kill Justin Credible. But in a good way. »»
Finally the three-week saga of the Intercontinental title comes to an end as Rick Martel faces Razor Ramon in a matchup that's still weird even 16 years later. Plus...the Rock N Roll Express?!? »»
The SmarK Legacy Rant for Monday Night RAW - October 4 1993
- Taped from New Haven, CT.
- Your hosts are Vince & Bobby»»
So it's the first week away from the friendly confines of the Manhattan Center, and Shawn Michaels has been stripped of a title for the first time. But not for the last time, oh no. »»
The SmarK Legacy Rant for Monday Night RAW - September 20 1993
- Taped from New York.
- Your hosts are Vince, Bobby and Macho.»»
The Quebecers make history and Doink takes a turn for the worse! »»
The SmarK Retro Rant for WWF Wrestlemania VII
- Yeah, this is a kind of a random choice, I know, but I've been meaning to do the full Anthology version of the show for months now and this is as good a night as any. Since we didn't have PPV in Edmonton at the time, this is the first time I've ever seen anything besides the heavily edited Coliseum version of this show.
- Live from the
Los Angeles Coliseum LA Sports Arena
- Your hosts are Gorilla Monsoon and a rotating cast of color commentators, mainly Bobby Heenan. First up is Hacksaw Duggan, introduced with entrance music dubbed over where he had none previously. I don't get that.»»
The SmarK Legacy Rant for Summerslam Spectacular 1993
- Taped from Poughkeepsie, NY, somewhere around August 16 1993. Probably that night.
- Your hosts are Jim Ross and Gorilla Monsoon. Huh.
- I'm delighted that this show, hyped for three weeks on the 1993 RAWs, is in fact available under Mike Rotundo's "Where are they now?" page. Gotta love the WWE's video library.»»
Macho Midget, Brooklyn Brawler AND the Bushwackers in the same match? How can you go wrong? »»
Randy Savage faces Doink the Clown in a match featuring a midget that's still way better than you'd think. Plus, SMW invades! »»
The SmarK Retro Rant for WWF Summerslam 2001 - So this is a "tandem rant" with fellow IP writer Michael Fitzgerald, and we're gonna alternate matches and exchange comments after each one. Normally I don't do that kind of thing, but I've got books »»
I don't think this ever got posted because I assumed Michael would post it to the Pulse and then I forgot about it. Anyway, here's Summerslam '98 redone by me (or at least half of it) and Mr. Fitzgerald for kicks.
Tandem Rant for Summerslam 98
- Live from New York, NY.
- Your hosts are JR & King»»
Bret Hart faces Bam Bam Bigelow in a rematch from King of the Ring and Doink continues busting the Macho Man's balls. That's never a good idea. »»
The SmarK Retro Re-Rant for WWF Summerslam 89 - So I recorded this one off 24/7 months ago and just never got around to redoing it. It's just one I've been wanting to redo because this is the full PPV version and my original rant was on the Coliseum »»
Can Crush do the job against Yokozuna, wonders Vince McMahon? I think we all know the answer. A surprisingly awesome storyline starts HERE. »»
It's the day after Yokozuna's bodyslam challenge, and someone has stepped forward to bore America for the next two years! »»
The SmarK Legacy Rant for Monday Night RAW - June 28 1993
- It's the NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS, back when you could do that concept and still only need three matches.
- Taped from Poughkeepsie, NY.»»
The SmarK Legacy Rant for Monday Night RAW - June 21 1993
- Live from Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Your hosts are Vince, Bobby and Randy.»»
The SmarK DVD Rant for Macho Madness: The Ultimate Randy Savage Collection
- Hosted by Matt Striker & Mariaâ€¦why?»»